Monday was kind of a rough start for me. I was running late, sort of. I guess I wasn’t really late by normal person standards, but Cindy-Standards are completely different.
I have some things coming up in the next week:
- X-Rays & MRIs on Wednesday. Maybe running and I were not meant to be. We will find out.
- Announcement about some more Charity Work I am doing with the lovely Erica We are both incredibly excited.
- With the charity announcement will be some more healthy heart related goals.
Today I ate lunch in the cafeteria with my work BFFs and realized that when I bring my lunch to work I find myself more hungry in the afternoon. I am not entirely sure how to remedy this issue as my plan in the coming weeks is to cut my eating out in half, if not more. But I think the allure of eating out stems from a couple of things:
- I am a socialite. I love talking to people and being around people and lunch dates, happy hour – those are all opportunities to socialize.
- I want to get away from my desk.
- Sometimes whatever I bring to eat just doesn’t sound appealing to me.
But I think my charity work will help center me around a lot of this, so I can’t wait to share it with you all!
My question for this wonderful Tuesday is: What is your favorite lunch-time meal at work or at home? I am definitely in need of ideas!